Sunday, April 5, 2015

Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday!

I love sketches.

Saturday's are Sketchy Saturdays over at the Paper Issues blog. How fun is that?
This week's sketch was designed by Jennifer Chapin. It looks like this:


I was in the mood for some kitty cat scrapping, so here's what I came up with:


So.


Cute.


Sketches are so fun!

And there was a bonus card sketch this week! It was deigned by Corri Garza. 


I wanted to use the same supplies that I used on my layout, so I made a 4x6 card to go into a pocket page.



You should play too! Here's another link to make things easy for you. 

Most of the supplies used, I've had forever, so not everything is currently available for purchase. All the more reason to use the things in your stash! I used...
We R Memory Keepers - Friends Furever - 9 Lives & Collars patterned papers
My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic "Nutmeg" - patterned paper 
Super old Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, painted with a mix of Tuscan Red DecoArt & Burnt Umber Americana acrylic paint, then covered with a layer of brown Studio G glitter glue
American Crafts - white Sprinkles Thickers - sponged with Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa dye ink 
Recollections Brown/Kraft cardstock 
Simple Stories- SN@P studio - Cat theme embellishments 
Doodlebug washi tape 
Doodlebug mini pearls
Want 2 Scrap rhinestones

So that's that! Go make some things! Let me know all about it when you do.

1 comment: